Bear's springtime book of hidden things / Gergely Dudás.
- ISBN: 9780062570802
- ISBN: 0062570803
- Physical Description: 30 unnumbered pages : color illustrations ; 27 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Harper, an imprint of HarperCollins Publishers, 
- Copyright: ©2019
"A search-and-find adventure"--Cover.
Bear is tired of the cold, dark winter--he's going out to hunt for spring! He puts on his rain boots and splashes his way across town, searching for frogs at the pond, baby chicks at the botanical garden, and grasshoppers in the meadow. Can YOU help Bear find springtime treasures? In this charming seek-and-find, readers of all ages will discover an illustrated wonderland that's irresistible--and irresistibly challenging--and will return to it again and again.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Bears > Juvenile fiction.
Spring > Juvenile fiction.
Picture puzzles > Juvenile fiction.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Beacon Falls Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.