Fear thy neighbor / Fern Michaels.
- ISBN: 9781496737137
- ISBN: 149673713X
- Physical Description: 262 pages ; 22 cm.
- Edition: First Kensington hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Kensington Publishing Corp., 2022.
- Copyright: ©2022.
Includes a recipe.
After years of drifting from one small Florida town to another, Allison Marshall believes she's found the ideal place to settle down on Palmetto Island, but soon discovers that the locals have a dark secret, and she must either stay and join them or risk escaping.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Neighbors > Fiction.
Women > Fiction.
Islands > Florida > Fiction.
Secrecy > Fiction.
Îles > Floride > Romans, nouvelles, etc.
|Genre:||Detective and mystery fiction.
- 21 of 41 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Beacon Falls Public Library.
- 6 current holds with 41 total copies.
Other Formats and Editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Beacon Falls Public Library||FIC MIC (Text)||33120152841216||Adult New Fiction||On holds shelf||-|